About Real Estate Lawyer, Michael LaCava
Attorney Michael LaCava founded LaCava Law Firm, LLC in St. Charles, IL because he saw the need to practice law differently. Many firms charge excessive fees, are unresponsive, and rarely know their clients by name. Michael wanted to change that by starting a law firm serving St. Charles, IL and the surrounding Chicagoland communities by providing affordable rates, responsiveness, and a personal relationship to clients. Get in touch with Michael by phone at (630) 444-7504 or send us a message through our contact form.
Attorney Michael LaCava’s Credentials:
- Licensed in Illinois and Florida
- Hundreds of successful Real Estate transactions closed
- Licensed Title Agent with most major title companies
- Past experience in Family, Criminal, Personal Injury, and Labor & Employment Law
- Current Chair of the Kane County Bar Association’s Solo, Small Firm and Technology Committees
- Kane County Bar Association Bar Briefs Contributor
- 2017 Kane County Bar Association Seminar Co-Moderator for the fall seminar entitled “Using Technology as a Tool for Marketing and Protection”.
- Elmspring Accelerator attorney mentor
Attorney Michael LaCava’s Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- Illinois Bar
- Kane County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyer’s Association
- Wealth Counsel
Attorney Michael LaCava’s Education:
- Lee University, BA History with a Minor in Political Science
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D.